Queen Creek Olive Mill is the perfect destination for your group, no matter their interests or background. Less than 50 minutes from Phoenix, we’re more than just an olive farm – we’re an agritourism destination!
Queen Creek Olive Mill has hosted Moms’ groups, car clubs, RV community residents, special needs groups, culinary clubs, Red Hatters, and more. In fact, every year, over 3000 Red Hat Ladies visit the mill!
Our 30-minute “Olive Oil 101″ is an educational experience designed to teach you all about olive oil, the different varieties of olives grown around the world, and what specific types we grow here for the express purpose of creating our own hand-crafted EVOO. You will also learn why Arizona is a prime location for growing olives, creative uses for our EVOOs, and have an opportunity to ask questions of our tour guides. “Olive Oil 101″ is conducted seven days a week, every hour on the half hour between 9:30am and 3:30pm. No reservation is required for groups of 8 or less. The cost is $5 per person and kids under 12 are free. Groups of up to 60 can be accommodated in our hourly tours, and the Mill can be reserved for special group outings and private or corporate events during the evening. At the Mill, you can experience:
- Mill history and education about extra virgin olive oil during “Olive Oil 101″
- Gourmet marketplace featuring our products, direct import & local wines, plus unique local items and artisan wares
- Free tasting of our signature olive oils, balsamic vinegars, and tapenades
- Trattoria del Piero at the Olive Mill, our Tuscan-inspired eatery featuring Rea family recipes and fresh local produce and herbs from our garden
- Local, farm fresh seasonal produce
- Superstition Coffee’s on-site roastery and full service espresso bar
- Queen Creek Olive Mill fits into any schedule, whether you have an hour (Olive Oil 101, a quick meal, and shopping) or a full day (Olive Oil 101, meal, shopping, and enjoying the local Queen Creek culture)
- Various events and festivals throughout the year. View our calendar
For groups of 8 or more, please call our Tours & Events Department at 480-888-9290 option 5 to reserve your preferred date and time, and to inquire about our Tour Meal packages. Receiving your guest count and meal order form 7 days in advance guarantees your delicious meal will be ready for you as soon as Olive Oil 101 concludes.
Groups of 30 or more and Tour Operators, please call our Tours and Events Department at 480-888-9290 option 5, about accommodating your group. Please inquire about special programs and incentives!
- Within 5 miles: The Pork Shop, Schnepf Farms, San Tan Mountains, Desert Mountain Park, equestrian facility
- Within 10 miles: Mesa Gateway Airport, major freeways (202 San Tan and Route 60), Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites
- Queen Creek has 3 major shopping centers within a 15 mile radius
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport within 40 miles
- Major cities: Mesa (10 miles), Phoenix (30 miles), Scottsdale (45 miles), Sedona (150 miles), Tucson (100 miles)
We are proud members of several area Chambers of Commerce and our brochures can be found in Convention and Visitors Bureaus around Arizona.
Olive us at the mill look forward to your group’s visit!